Jul 25, 2013

Things have gone way too fast with baby Sage.
She is 2 days old here.


























2 weeks











Going to the canyons before we leave.















Tony took the girls to Lagoon. 1st time there. They loved it!





Watching 4th of July parade.


Tony, laine, hads, run their races.








Blessing for baby.









Link getting hair cut by daddy.


Can't get enough of our new baby. Time with her is zooming by. I love the first few weeks of a new baby life. I'm just amazed at the new little person coming into our home. How perfect she is. I've really tried to enjoy it with all the chaos of the move going on.



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Beautiful pictures! I was thinking about you guys this morning. Are you settled in the new place yet? Do we get to see pictures of it? I hope you are doing well and life isn't too crazy!