Aug 4, 2013

We've made it! Finally, all the stress of moving can be done now because we are in the house.



Girls are swimming like fishes! Who knew, you just needed a pool in your yard to make your kids learn how to swim.


Leaving SLC



When we arrived at the house it was 97 degrees inside. The a/c wasn't working and the pool was green. We had to spend a few nights in a hotel.





Things started functioning as they should and life in the heat got a lot easier with a/c and a pool.




I think she has been stress eating. She is chunkin' up like crazy!





Hadley has been such a big help to me. Such a good little mother.



Overall it's been interesting to make this move. Hadley and Lainey start school tomorrow. So for me, life at home will get a little easier. I might have a chance to clean my house. I thought living in a bigger place would be less mess, since there is more room. I should have known better. Now there's just more room for the kids to make their messes!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wonderful post! Sage is just adorable and your pool looks amazing and your house is lovely! I cracked up at your big house/ less mess comment. I remember thinking a really big playroom would be a brilliant idea, but HOLY COW it just means your kids become incapable of cleaning up the colossal mess and you have to do it yourself. I keep all their toys in their rooms now. Good luck! (I'd love to see pictures of the inside of the house, too!)