Jan 8, 2013

These past few months have been rough. I guess it all started with me growing another human in my body. You'd think by the 4th I'd know what I was in for. Morning sickness was all day and as night got closer it would feel like the flu was coming on. Dizzy, chills, and nausea. It lasts a little over 2 months, so I guess I'm lucky not to have it the whole pregnancy. Baby is coming in June. Mostly, we're excited to complete our family with this last child!
At the end of December everyone decided to get strep throat. We took the whole family in Christmas morning to the instacare. Strep wasn't the worst, they all had chest colds on top of that. All the kids coughed through the night for a week or so. Nobody was sleeping at our house. I never came down with anything. I guess someone had to take care of everyone. This is our life in this cold, smoggy, winter. We haven't taken many pictures lately. Maybe when the sun comes out, we all can breathe again.
Lainey started preschool. I haven't been much of a teacher lately, so I figured someone else better do it.
She is so brave. Just waved at me as she walked to the door by herself. I always knew she wouldn't have any problems leaving me. Lincoln on the other hand, I've got to work on. Especially with a new baby bumping his position!







Kids were taking pictures of me trying to catch a little sleep in the morning before tony goes to work.

The only place we finally got out to with the kids the whole Christmas break was Big 5. They all were on the healing end and we played there for an hour or so.






He's getting big heh?

I hate giving my kids medicine, but we were desperate. This is what sat on our counter for 2 weeks!






This is cute. Daddy breaks out the iPad to show them all kinds of things. I think this is a fast motorcycle.



Everyday I've got to get some sun time to be able to survive the winter. The kids need their vitamin D too.

1 comment:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Meg, I am so excited for you guys! I am having one in May. But I feel your pain being prego is so hard!!!! Keep me updated on what you are having...